45925 Horseshoe Drive
The asset was acquired in June of 2021 from a public REIT. It is a commercial office/flex property located in Sterling, Virginia. The property was purpose-built for the anchor tenant in 2000 to serve as their North American headquarters. The tenant occupied 100% of the Property until 2015, at which point their footprint was reduced to the 112,110 SF under lease today.
- The property lays out as two distinct structures connected by a central hub that serves the anchor tenant’s main lobby and security check point.
- One side of the project is a 59,206 SF, 2-story office component, with the other three tenants at the Property located on the first floor.
- The other side of the project measures approximately 77,452 SF and contains office spaces on both the 1st and 2nd floors, as well a large 2-story warehouse component.
- The property is zoned PD-IP under the 1972 Zoning Ordinance in Loudoun County.
- The property has $15-$20 rental rates.