1769-1771 Business Center Drive
The asset was acquired in April of 2021 from an institutional owner that had relocated their headquarters. The property consists of two commercial office buildings on 6.17 acres that is located just off the Dulles Toll Road in an up-and-coming subset of the Reston Metro area.
- Off market acquisition from Freddie Mac who was disposing of Surplus Corporate Real Estate.
- The asset consists of one three story office building and an older generation data center on six acres of land.
- Multiple re-development strategies including leasing to SCIF users, leasing pad sites to convenience store operators (Sheets, WAWA) in combination with small grocers (MOM’s, Aldi, Lidl), self storage conversion and for-sale housing.
- Currently under contract to a credit worthy developer for development into luxury townhomes.
- Contract is subject to re-zoning which is being supported by the County.