Basswood and Landmark Apartments
The two assets operate independently of each other and are of different quality, serving different tenant bases. The smaller of the two, Basswood Apartments (56 units) is a condominium quality project constructed in 2001 and caters to management level employees, faculty from area colleges and universities as well as graduate students.
Landmark Woods Apartments is a 104-unit, traditional garden style, work force housing project completed in 1972. Many of the major exterior systems at the property have been renovated and a very light unit upgrade program was completed in 2020.
- Two separate projects catering to distinct tenant bases.
- Basswood is a Class “A” townhouse development built in 2001 attracting a professional tenant base.
- Landmark Woods is a traditional work force housing project completed in 1972 that has been upgraded.
- Light unit upgrades at Landmark Woods will be completed as tenants vacate.
- Florence is home to fourteen Fortune 500 Companies and is a major warehouse/distribution hub.